Saturday, 5 December 2009

three ;)

so long ady didnt do this tagging tagging thingy.hahaha.

well, today is the day!hehe.

enjoyy!

THREE NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:

1. ika ; usually my family,those who r close & KMPkians

2. pika / fika ; SURABAYAians

3. syafika ; schoolmates


THREE MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:

1. 15.12.1989

2. 26.11.1987

3. 28.11.2008


THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES:


1. been FB-ing. ;P

2. listening to Putri Iklan by st12.awww..melayang layang.thank youu! ;)

3. bullying GEDD si mucuk teddy weddy! ;P

THREE PEOPLE YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:


1. my arwah uncles. they're the one that kept me company when i was a kid & when my parents went for work. misses them a lot. Al-Fatihah...

2. my schoolmates & teachers..! ;) a lott! u guys filled my days with joy & tears.thank youu so much! n teachers, esp those from the secondary school. believe me, u guys gave me headache.BIG ONE! HAHAH! vice versa i think! xP

3. the super-chomot-8-years-old Nursyafika Binti Abdul Khalim.i missed being you.i missed being mischieves.i missed being so...free! ;)


THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:


1. smiles. a very pure honest smile that come from the bottom of your heart. ;)

2. digital cam! awwww! misses cam-whoring! ;P

3. new phone please?hehehe


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:


1. reading novels! believe me.i can spent all day longggg reading novels without eating or doing nything else.addicted! ;)

2. FB-ing?hahaha.okeyh this one i won't categorize as HOBBIES as hobbies mean something u do when ur free. & FB-ing is totally 24 7 on on on! haha.next!

3. i LOVE LOVE LOVE daydreaming! hehehe..well, dreams are one of the step to success kan?haha.oww..oww..EDWARD.!haha

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:


1. VENICE. owkie.this one i wont categorize as vacation..but honeymooning instead.haha.lama lagi heks?hahaha.LOL

2. MALDIVES. waaaaaaaa. i LOVE the beaches! subhanallah. ;)

3. EUROPE. i like travelling. ;)


THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:


1. PULPY ORANGE! pulp pulp pulppp! xP

2. ice lemon tea. favourite bersama. ;)

3. iced chocolate! YUMM YUMM. ;PP

THREE THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:

1. blue sony ericson phone.

2. yellowish-brown wallet.

3. my blacky-red heart shape house key strap.hehehe

THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

1. white

2. baby blue

3. purple

TOP THREE U LOVE SO MUCH:

1. my family. ayah, ibu & 4 beautiful lil sisters of mine. they are my strength. ;)

2. hamster saya. yess.awak. u meant a lot to me sayang. ;)

3. my guardian angels which includes my munchikins, my kakaks & my close friends.

TOP THREE "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:

1. H.A.M.S.T.E.R wording.which i put on my mirror.

2. kringg kringg! bicycle saye. ;P

3. photos i've takin. ;)

TOP THREE PEOPLE YOU HATE MOST:

1. liars.

2. two faces.

3. those who's judging others without knowing them.nak cermin?

TAG : anisa , k.amar, k.nad, k.ckyn, k.rina, k.ain, k.saffy, k.alyn && others who read this! hehehe.

i leave you with this. ;)



2 comments:

:+:+: Ashikyn :+:+: said...

pika, am i the first to komen ni?haha..orang da wat tag pika! hep hep almond london!

iecka said...

hehehe.YESS! the very first one! hehehe.tahnk youu k.ckyn marshymellow! ;)