Saturday, 5 February 2011

Mojo Jojo ♥

Blossom, commander and the leader 
Bubbles, she is the joy and the laughter 
Buttercup, she's the toughest fighter 
Powerpuffs save the day... 
Fighting crime, trying to save the world 
Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls 
Fighting crime, trying to save the world 
Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls 
Powerpuff! 


POWERPUFF GIRL ! POWERPUFF!

hehee
one of my FAVOURITE cartoon series.
oowh YES. i'm a HUGE fan of cartoons.
i don't know why. but some people just couldn't understand why people at my AGE, still watch cartoons.

HMMM.
i guess, 
it's been part of me.
& i guess, it has this ' U' sign, which means UMUM. 
MUAHAHA.

tak salah laaa tengok cartoon. 
biarlah. biarlah. biarlahhhhhh.
hikhiks

well u know what. i have my very own PPG.
wanna see ? 








JAAA  JAAA  TADAAA ! 


PPG 



 From L to R : buttercup, bubbles & blossom.

this is my very own PPG. 

we've been through roller coasters of life, 
some got busy. 
some got plans.
but we managed to stay together.

i HEART my PPG 

to my dearest Buttercup & Blossom,
thank you for being my partners in busting crime.
through hard times & not forgetting those good awesome days.

JYEAHH ~
hehe

No comments: