Sunday, 3 April 2011

Random Sayings

'Cintailah aku sepenuh hati,
Sesungguhnya aku tak ingin kau pergi,
Takkan mampu ku hadapi dunia ini,
Tiada arti semua bila kau pergi...'

Though it's the hardest thing to be done,
Though it's the toughest thing to be face,
I close my eyes & put myself at ease,
Convincing oneself that one day I'll find peace.

To be away is tough,
Letting go, never been easy,
Seeing is heartbreaking,
Accepting is one more thing.

Gathering strength so that I'll keep on moving,
Collecting hopes so that I'll believe in tomorrow,
One thing for sure,
You were there once, & we knew we were.

Nothing much I can do,
To throw this sorrow for good,
Nothing much I can say,
InsyaAllah, I'll find my way.

COPYRIGHT : fiekaKhalim.

Psstt ; just a random morning writing. something came across & poof! here we go. hehe.oowh, that thing I was working on, ( previous previous post ) *ehem has finally ended! woot woot! gonna update soon. ;) take care everyone. HAPPY SUNDAY ! later! bubyeee! xx
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: