Saturday, 27 August 2011

Spill

Wanting something you can't have.
Having something that you don't want.

It's true when people said, ' Muda cuma sekali. Make full use of it. Think wisely. Choose carefully '.

Sometimes, I think, I'm better off alone. Not because I don't like company. It's not I hate being with someone that I can rely on. Nor I love to live alone, it just..

It just..
Sometimes, we need space. We need time. We need chance to adapt. To absorb. To understand. To cope. To know ourselves better.

Being single doesn't mean that you're alone. Doesn't mean that you don't have what it takes to be someone's other half.
Sometimes, it means, waiting patiently, for your heart to say, ' I'm Ready'. :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

single is for awesome people..who can live by their own..showing that we can live without that partner..not that we cant live without them later,its just that we want to live our life with them =)

Anonymous said...

singles are awesome people.we manage things ourselves.its not that we cant live without them,its just that we want to live with them =)

:+:+: Ashikyn :+:+: said...

Pika spongebob! it's wayy better to be single than to be with the wrong person.. weeee!

Anonymous said...

wow. u ada susun ayat dulu ke or they were just straight from your heart?

iecka ♥ said...

anonymous1 ; exactly :)

k.ckyn ; super duper agree with you! atleast you own yourself :)

anonymous2 ; well, i write what i feel :)