Friday, 15 June 2012

AlaaHijaab

Hello everyone!

It's been *hacuummm* long *hacuuummm* since I last *hacuuummm* updated something or anything here!

Wheww! Sinusitis attack! 
 Kidding! :P

Tanpa melengahkan masa lagi, I would love to introduce you guys to my new obsession! 
*nampak sangat takde kerja*

My very own "AlaaHijaab" !


                                    




"AlaaHijaab" means pretty hijaab or head covers or shawls or tudung :)
So, I bet you guys can guess what is my new obsession! 
Ahaaa yes yes! 

It's my first blogshop! Where everything comes straight from Egypt & Indonesia.

Good goods & I'm very happy to share it with you guys! 

So, come and visit my new obsession at alaahijaab.blogspot.com or just click this AlaaHijaab

Tak kenal, maka tak cinta, right ? 

So, come & shop at AlaaHijaab

No comments: